question

freddyuk avatar image
freddyuk asked

Exported units not same as supplier meter

I am just wondering why my CCGX is telling me I am exporting 3kw and it has been doing this for over 2 hours but my suppliers export meter has registered just 2kWh of exported power? I am paid for my export so I need to find out where my export is going? Batteries are in float.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

My guess would be that there are loads that are using the energy befre it reches the supplier meter.
It's difficult to answer for sure without knowing how everything is wired relative to the suppliers energy meter.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

freddyuk avatar image
freddyuk answered ·

I know the house loads because it shows up on the CCGX. This was 500w which is around our base load. If it is not going to batteries or house there is nowhere else to go? The sun was blazing all day. Batts were charged up previous night on cheap rate.

I guess I can check the grid meter in the CU if I know the correct button sequence to show me what it has exported? It's the older version grid meter EM24.

2 |3000