question

dutchman114 avatar image
dutchman114 asked

Orion XS 12/12-50A DC-DC Battery Charger, is this unit now available in the Canadian Market?

I have downloaded the Specification and the user manual from the web site.

My Question is when this unit will be available on the Canadian Market.

I have one standard Orion 12/12 30 Amp Charger, and I would like to increase the yield. I could buy an additional unit and have 2 in parallel, but I do not have the space for that. So I like to use the newly announced Orion XS 12/12 50 Amp to solve this space issue.

Henk Bouhuijzen

Canada

orion xsorion smart
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Availability in any particular market will depend on global shipments to your local distributors, so this question should be asked of a Victron distributor near you

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

As an aside, here in the US we're expecting them to be available in late March/early April, so I'd expect your market in Canada to be on a similar timeline.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Sarah avatar image
Sarah answered ·

They are currently advertised for sale here in Australia so that people can order early but no expectation of delivery till next quarter.

2 |3000

regman54 avatar image
regman54 answered ·

If this is the newer unit you are looking for contact Volts Energies. I believe they are located in the Montreal area. If they have them other Canadian dealers may have access to them as well.

https://volts.ca/products/orion-xs-12-12-50a-dc-dc-battery-charger?variant=44265370747114

Not affiliated with them in any way.

2 |3000

Mark Whittaker avatar image
Mark Whittaker answered ·

We have stock in Alberta, CBI Solar.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Orion XS product page

Orion XS datasheet

Orion XS manual (html)