question

kocki avatar image
kocki asked

GuiMods not working on Cerbo GX Firmware Update v3.30

GuiMods stops working on Cerbo GX Firmware Update v3.30.

Any idea?

For the moment I downgrade to v3.22.

Gerd

cerbo gxfirmware updateerrorgui mods
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Please post these topics in modifications, and ideally on the existing guimods topics, as the are numerous posts already. Thanks.

Moving..

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kocki avatar image
kocki answered ·

It's working again:
GuiMods 10.17
SetupHelper 7.9

Thanks,

Gerd

1 comment
2 |3000

mcwillem avatar image mcwillem commented ·
How where yo find in the menu. Can’t find on display and language
0 Likes 0 ·
houlster avatar image
houlster answered ·

I just tried this myself and it's not working. Updated to v3.30 and installed SetupHelper ok, but the PackageManager fails to install GuiMods v10.14 - 10.18. It keeps saying "incomplete file set for v3.30" when I try to download/install it.

2 comments
2 |3000

kocki avatar image kocki commented ·

It's working on my CGX:
GuiMods 10.18
SetupHelper 7.12

Gerd

0 Likes 0 ·
houlster avatar image houlster kocki commented ·
I got it eventually, somehow. I downgraded SetupHelper to v7.11 to try. This caused a reboot of the CGX. When it came back up, GuiMods v10.15 (the last one I tried to download) was installed. Somehow. The "Install" button never came up for me before so I'm not sure how it actually got installed. It always had download errors.

So then I tried to download / install the lastest (v10.18) GuiMods and it all went fine. Possibly my issue was random that the CGX reboot fixed. It had rebooted after the firmware update, but I hadn't tried another when I initially had the problem downloading GuiMods.

1 Like 1 ·