question

ty-web avatar image
ty-web asked

Cerbo GX not Showing Multiple Fronius on Out 1 or calculating correctly

I have just added a second Fronius inverter AC coupled to my installation.Its not showing up on the graphic or calculating correctly. gx-device.jpg

However if I look at device list it shows up in the device list. They are both set to "Show = Yes"

shows-2.jpg

Any hints on what is going on or why this is the case ? When the load matched the output of the smaller 3kw unit it just read a 0 AC Loads on AC out 1, and the second Fronius was showing as going to the battery. In screen capture above it shows 2077kw load, 3704w PV inverter and 1744w to battery, yet the sum of the available PV in the second screen shot is 5045w. If you remove the Ac load from this value, then 2968w should have been going to the battery.

I suspect the AC load was higher by the 1355 watts of PV inverter 2 plus a little more 200w ??

Thanks in advance.

cerbo gx
shows-2.jpg (13.6 KiB)
gx-device.jpg (24.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ty-web avatar image
ty-web answered ·

Fixed Thanks for all your help !!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.