question

Rodger avatar image
Rodger asked

PV power not working on color control gx

Hi I have a color control gx and the pv power is not reading it just says 0 but lights up. Everything on system working and battery charging normally. The pv power screen just stopped reading it has been working fine and no settings were changed. My problem is that I cannot see how much power the solar system is inputting but it is providing power normally so it just this one screen not working all else ok. Tried reconnecting, shutting down etc. Can anyone please tell me if this can be fixed, thank you.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Bad or loose cable, or bad connection.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

what PV mppt regulator is being used or what Grid tie inverter is being used.

if its a victron mppt. then depower the MPPT and depower the ccgx repower everything and see if that makes it reapear. also make sure that the VE.direct cables are plugged in fully (small white plugs)

2 |3000

Rodger avatar image
Rodger answered ·

Hi thanks for your answers guys. will check connections.

2 |3000