question

andre67 avatar image
andre67 asked

how to force the ESS to charge the battery from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m ?

Hello everyone, as I am waiting for the Dynamic ESS release, I would like to optimize the use of my ESS (MultiPlus II-48/3000 + 2 PylonTech US5000 batteries + 3 kWp PV-AC + 1.5 kWp PV-DC) for self-consumption ( no resale to grid provider). I am therefore trying to know how to configure the ESS, to CHARGE the battery to 100% in the reduced rate hours : how to FORCE the battery to be charged between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.? THANKS

ess settings
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@ANDRE67

In the ESS manual. See Scheduled Charge.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

You can use an ESS schedule and set the required SOC to 100%.

Alternatively, you can use node red and create a flow that switches the mode to "keep charged" at a specific time and changes it back at 100% SOC or at a fixed time.

1 comment
2 |3000

andre67 avatar image andre67 commented ·
That would be great ; do you have the nod-red code ?

Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 ·
Craig Robinson avatar image
Craig Robinson answered ·

use the the schedule charge you have 5 schedules to choose from that's how I do it anyway

schedule-charge.png

schedule-charge.png (48.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic