question

perky avatar image
perky asked

Update Cyrix Ct not opening

This is an update to a previously asked Question as I have not received any Answers as to why exactly My Cyrix ct is not functioning correctly.

So as far as I can see my Starter Battery reaches all the Voltages it should and Falls again after stopping so I am perplexed as why the Cyrix does,nt open to separate my Batteries. Is it to do with my Lithium Leisure battery ? I need to rectify this problem so does anybody have any advice on what I should replace the Cyrix ct with ? Ideally it would be great if the replacement was very similar in connections and dimensions as it is all set up to fit in the battery box. Thanks for any advice.

Cyrix Battery Combiner
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mikko avatar image
mikko answered ·

I am no expert but I am assuming that it is because you are using a lithium battery in the system which has different parameters. You should probably change over to the Cyrix Li ct if this is not what you are using already?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.