question

jschett avatar image
jschett asked

Cerbo plus Litech TW6000 pro

TW6000-PRO Manual.pdfI use the Litech TW 6000 pro Lifepo4 Accu, unfortunately I did not succeed in creating a communication between the Cerbo and theBMS from the 6000 pro. But it has to work, because I have already seen systems with the Cerbo and the Litech Powerwall.In the video is not my system, but the same components in use.Maybe someone can give me a hint what I'm doing wrong, I've tried it with VE Cann, and BMS Cann, but without success. Lg Josef

victron productscommunication protocol
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jschett avatar image
jschett answered ·

Ja habe ich verwendet

2 |3000

mr-manuel avatar image
mr-manuel answered ·

Please post a screenshot of this remote console/GUI pages while the battery is connected via CAN:

Device List (Menu)

Device List (Menu) -> Settings -> Services -> VE.Can port

Device List (Menu) -> Settings -> Services -> VE.Can port -> Network status

Please also post a picture of the cable connected to the Cerbo and a picture of the cable connected to the battery.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic