question

motorradfeger avatar image
motorradfeger asked

VRM Portal Incorrect total reference despite EM540

vrm.pnggrid.pngVRM Portal Incorrect total reference despite EM540Can someone tell me why I get incorrect values for the total reference from the network in the VRM portal. I first had a Shelly 3em as a grid meter. I thought the problem was with the Shely. Then I bought and installed an EM540. The values in the dasboard are all ok .The EM 540 is configured as a network meter. I thought this would solve this problem. My system consists of a Multi 5000. I tried various software versions on my Venus OS, without success.
vrm bug
vrm.png (101.2 KiB)
grid.png (118.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

Maybe you need to explain what you are expecting?

But the answer is simply how it is calculated and how it integrates with phase compensation in the Victron system.

See FAQ 8 on this page.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

motorradfeger avatar image
motorradfeger answered ·
Hello, thanks for the answer, I never have such high consumption, I found out that these peaks come when I, for example. I turn on the stove, my battery then regulates it and balances it out, so I don't understand why this display can be seen in the vrm - something is being calculated incorrectly
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic