question

semlohnhoj avatar image
semlohnhoj asked

Any idea what's new in EV Charge Station firmware v1.26?

A new firmware update just got posted from v1.25 to v1.26 but I can't find a page with the details of the changes.

ev charging station
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Look at Victron Professional:

https://professional.victronenergy.com/news/detail/214/

"Added ‘Allow battery/grid power for auto mode’ feature"

That's nice! We have that problem in our off-grid system.
In the morning and/or cloudy weather it was switching on and off every few minutes.

Our Mercedes EQE didn't like that and stopped charging completely after a few times.
The Tesla Model 3 was fine with that but it's still annoying.

Thanks @Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) :)

3 comments
2 |3000

With pleasure!
0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Just tested it and it works great!

1689663546347.png

1 Like 1 ·
1689663546347.png (128.3 KiB)
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Thanks Matthias! And thanks for being so active here!

0 Likes 0 ·
semlohnhoj avatar image
semlohnhoj answered ·

I like the 'Allow battery/grid power for auto mode’ feature' as well. I live in Wales and the 'Don't switch off Sun every 5 second while I'm charging my car' option isn't available in my local weather so this is a great addition :)

2 |3000

davidv avatar image
davidv answered ·

Hello Community,

A version 1.26 Is good for automatique mode!!! Tanks staff Victron!

For a future, is it possible to add a new setting: max power storage batteries?

David

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi, that setting exist, but it is not visible on the config webpage. Take a look at the Modbus TCP parameters for the EVCS, especially register 5081.

https://www.victronenergy.com/ev-charging/ev-charging-station#technical-information

0 Likes 0 ·
davidv avatar image davidv Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Thank's
0 Likes 0 ·
guru77 avatar image
guru77 answered ·

Hi! Thank you! Great feature.

Would it be posible for the future to add also (like Max. inverter Power kW),

max allowed grid power (kW)?

We have here in Spain maximal grid power (in my case 4,6kW) contracted and it would be great to monitor that in order to not overload the main protection...

Thank you!

2 |3000