question

michelg avatar image
michelg asked

Bug in Cerbo GX 3.01 / Temperature probe.

Hi everyone,

it seems to me there is a bug in the temperature probe in the v3.01 for Cerbo GX. I just updated yesterday to this version, and I got a temp. alarm for my freezer, which usually runs at -20C/-22C since I have it, and now it is displaying -25C / -27C. It is the Victron sensor, and nothing has changed in my configuration.

Please find 2 pictures :

FireShot Capture 042 - OffGrid 4.5kWp 24V OPsZ 1000 C10 - VRM Portal - vrm.victronenergy.com.png

fireshot-capture-041-offgrid-45kwp-24v-opsz-1000-c.png

bug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@MichelG According to the release notes, the temp meaurement range has been expanded to -40c.

v3.01 – July 17th 2023

Changes:

• Fix issue in CAN-Bus timing for Ekranos

• Fix bug where a network issue could cause the real time connection to VRM (MQTT) to be lost, until rebooted.

• Fix Modbus-TCP bug, causing VE.Bus Inverter/state, register 31, to show External control state.

• Increase measured temperature range by temperature inputs on Venus GX, Cerbo GX and Ekrano GX to minus -40 °C

• Add missing translations.

• Add support for Pylontech Pelio-L battery: SVS off, STS off, DVCC on.

• Fix bug causing approx 70 EasySolar-II GXes and/or MultiPlus-II GXes to not have a uniue VRM Portal ID, and therefore failing to be registered on the VRM Portal.

• Multi and Inverter RS: Fix battery power reading missing or be wrong when Multi-RS or Inverter-RS is used as battery monitor.

• Fix CAN-Bus timing issue for RaspberryPi HATs using the MCP2518 chipset.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic