question

Hans avatar image
Hans asked

Issue connecting Quattro to Cerbo gx

I am trying to connect a Quattro with a cerbo gx via VE.bus

When turning them on the Cerbo gx defects Quattro but Display status unknown it manages to switch on and off via Cerbo gx. but it Simply will not have any read out from the quatro

Update:

Found some error messages.

20230814-013450.jpg

Any have any idea whats going on?

quattro 10kvaconnection issueerror 3
20230814-013450.jpg (223.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Hans avatar image
Hans answered ·

So there was a second error message, under Quattro details. That according to the manual could mean several things, I'm sorry I forgot the exact message but in essence it meant it could have been waiting for a master, this indeed turned out to be the issue The quarter was preconfigured to be parallel.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Have you tried "redetect Vebus" or "restart Vebus" from the cerbo device menu quatro/advanced?

2 |3000

seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Based on that screenshot, the Quattro firmware might be too old. Check which version you have.

2 |3000

Hans avatar image
Hans answered ·

Yes this makes sense but the firmware is 475 according to cerbo, but I already have my suspicions that this reporting is just incorrect I'm chasing a USB MK3 cable

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic