question

johanz avatar image
johanz asked

Blue Tooth

Is it possiable to add a Ve Smart dongle to the Multiplus 11 with a CCGX controller to get blue tooth connectivity in place of the Cerbo GX?

VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@JohanZ

What type of BT functions are you looking for?

With the VE smart BT dongle you have basic monitoring and you can change the input current limit. But it does not give you the same function as the cerbo. The cerbo over BT only allows you to set a connection to WiFi.

The remote console is viewed over WiFi either its own hostpot or your local router .

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

johanz avatar image
johanz answered ·

Hi Alexandra, we travel a lot where there is no Wi-Fi so the blue tooth will give me info on the system, also I wanted a display where we can switch the inveter on and off without the blue tooth, hence my thoughts was the CCGX & dongle in place of the cerbo gx, what are your thoughts

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic