question

daza avatar image
daza asked

ET112 still showing PV

Hi guys so i have two ET112's one grid side which is working well on ACinput1 and the other on AC output. My whole system will be on ACout1 So ive shown the PV ET112 on AC output but the time is 2221 and the ET112 seems to think that its producing 1 to 2 watts. Is this normal i thought it would just 0 out. Ive got the PV pos wired to 1 on the ET112 and the other end 2 to the RCBO. Which is how it should be but fail to see how i'm getting the 1-2 Watts when the PV inverter isn't even running because its dark. Any i dears i do have a coil that is reading that output for a shelly device but that reports that output is 0.

et112 pv readings
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
daza avatar image
daza answered ·

I’ve moved the coil further up the wire as to not cause magnetic noise. Any way that’s not stopped it thinking it’s generating 1-2 watts at night. But its showing me PV generation on the output side so it knows the PV is on the critical load side.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic