question

mediacut avatar image
mediacut asked

Apple Watch VRM integration - WORKING

Hello @mvader (Victron Energy),

Today I play with my Apple Watch and finally I figured out to run VRM interface on it but with an small error. I know is not the end of the world, but if you can fix...why not :)) will make VRM more cool that is now!

PS....a widget for iPhone iOS 14 with solar production for a selectable installation will be also great.

screenshot-2021-03-26-at-001547.png

https://youtu.be/Z9VIkUd7NIk min 7:14

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Mediacut, I'll inform the VRM developers wrt the issue. I don't know whats necessary to fix it / if its fixable. An app would be nice - yes!

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mediacut avatar image mediacut commented ·

Hehe, that I love Victron! Keep this way!

0 Likes 0 ·
gainestr avatar image gainestr mediacut commented ·
I really like the possibility of seeing my system on my watch remotely but I think another good idea would be for the watch to be able to communicate over bluetooth and display the current system status the same way that Victron connected does. This would require less resources from the watch and provide a quick way of seeing my system when I'm close to it.

0 Likes 0 ·
lawrence-craig avatar image
lawrence-craig answered ·

Plus one to this. What a great, easy solution to view system on Apple Watch. Can confirm the error/bug is still present. Would be good to have a setting toggle on the VRM to remove this warning which would solve this bug.

2 |3000

elektrowolf avatar image
elektrowolf answered ·

what's new? Is there another possibility

2 |3000

Florian Rada avatar image
Florian Rada answered ·

+1 please make the VRM app compatible with apple watch

2 |3000