question

thepilot avatar image
thepilot asked

Wireless Tank Sensor to the Cerbo GX

Does anyone know of a way to send a tank reading (will be a 0-5v tank sensor resistance type) wirelessly to a cerbo GX? I assume wireless devices exist just cant seem to find one that isn't a self contained unit?

tank monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
kurtinge avatar image
kurtinge answered ·

I bought a Mopeka sensor, which is working great tohgether with Cerbo. Just one problem - it has to be assembled under the tank. This makes the installation quite challenging :(

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

thepilot avatar image
thepilot answered ·

Many thanks Kurtinge, which sensor did you use and how does it connect to the cerbo?

1 comment
2 |3000

Only the Mopeka Pro Check (LPG and water) is supported. No other Bluetooth tank sensors.

1 Like 1 ·
looknow12 avatar image
looknow12 answered ·

cerbo-screen2.jpgtank-covers.jpgHere's some pictures installed. I put set a hatch cover into the underbelly of the RV to access the sensors when it comes time to change battery. Mopeka take note, I bet with the little current they draw if you put a mechanical charger in there, the vibration from driving an RV down the road could probably keep the battery charged.tank-sensors.jpg

tank-sensors.jpg (948.5 KiB)
tank-covers.jpg (1.0 MiB)
cerbo-screen2.jpg (983.4 KiB)
2 |3000