question

william-wright avatar image
william-wright asked

Multiplus 12v 3K cuts out when connected to VE.BUS BT Dongle?

I have wired up a VE.BUS BT Dongle to my Multiplus 12v 3K. The dongle is wired up to the main bus bar, not in the inverter, I have updated the software on both to the latest using the VE.BUS to USB and I have even bought a Victron RJ45 cable and still have the exact same issue.

It will all boot up and work but will cut out about every 30 seconds and reboot. You can see in the app through the dongle that it is as soon as it has got all the information (going from unknown to then give the inverting/battery details) as soon as it is showing the details it cuts out about 3 seconds later and goes through the same process again.

Don't know what else to try, might it be a faulty dongle as the Multiplus works fine without it?

VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
petbeemer avatar image
petbeemer answered ·

Ive got the same sort of issue, when i connect the Bluetooth device up via the RJ45 it trips the inverter out, unplug it and inverter is fine

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic