question

alanr avatar image
alanr asked

smart dc to dc charger add function to turn off bluetooth when engine not running

seem quite a few of us are having problems with our starter batteries losing power over time with a DC to DC charger connected,

I have a suggestion,

can the software be changed to add a function , so after the unit has been set up, the user can select bluetooth off when engine not running

if there is anything else in the unit that can be turned off when the engine is not running , turn that off as well

charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
b17bro avatar image
b17bro answered ·

Disappointing nobody answered Alanr! I have a related question because my Orion DC to DC is intermittantly dropping off Bluetooth on the app. I use a remote off/on switch which I can reach while driving. When it is “off” it sometimes shows like 9.2v, other times 13.4v same as MPPT etc. the connections were all professionally made, nothing appears loose, seems to be something happening within the blue box! Have you had that issue? Bill B, NZ.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic