question

fadi-lab avatar image
fadi-lab asked

Quattro Cooling fan

Hi, I have High temperature Alarm in My Quattro 10.000VA , and both cooling Fans not work . its a new Inverter installed from 6 mothes . is it a bad Fans or no power supply to these fans ?

Any Help !

fan
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

As the unit is nearly new, please contact your dealer for warranty service.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Craig Robinson avatar image
Craig Robinson answered ·

I had same problem with 5KVA Quattro replace the fans with new ones and all works fine, but its a bit of a pain to replace you need to disconnect all power as the gland plate needs to be removed the are 4 screws on the side holding the fan plate in position, remove the screws and the screws fixing the gland plate to the body, you then need to remove a small plate that the fan wires go through 2 small screws on the bottom of the PCB board where AC and DC connections are, remove that and then you can unplug the fans and fit new ones and reassemble, plug back in and the fans should work now,

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic