question

teek avatar image
teek asked

Dual Multiplus 3000 charge settings

I have 1,500 amp hours of Relion Lithium batteries that are connected to two Multiplus 3000 charger/inverters that the current charge output is set to 90 on each of them. Can anyone tell me if this can be raised so they can charge the 5 300 AH batteries faster?

Relion states that the recommended charge rate is 50 amps per battery with a may of 90 amps per battery so if I understand this correctly I should be able to bump up the max charge settings in the configuration for faster charge but I was looking for some confirmation on this.

Anyone have any feedback or recommendations on what they have done?

Lithium Batterycharger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@TEEK

You dont mention what voltage your system is, I am assuming 12v as you have an uneven number of batteries.

The multi 12/3000/120 datasheet says they can charge at 120A each unit. So you should be able to wind it up in the charger tab.

Provided of course you have wired well for good current sharing, you should not have issues.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Battery Compatibility

Did You Know - How to create a battery profile for non-Victron batteries?

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic