question

rona avatar image
rona asked

multiplus firmware update

Hi i have an old multiplus 24/3000/70 with firmware #2012132 and would like to add assistants so i have updated with #2012209 the software did not complete .Help..i now have flashing led on multi and is after hours for dealer contact support.

victron community
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Try to run the update again, normally this works.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rona avatar image rona commented ·

Hi i tried 15 or more times but same result [Error connecting please try again] any other things to try?

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ rona commented ·

Do it exactly step by step.
At what point do you get the error?

Describe how you do it or make a video.

0 Likes 0 ·
rona avatar image rona Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
ok thanks will photo all screens tomorrow
0 Likes 0 ·
info-8 avatar image
info-8 answered ·

I had an update fail last week on a MultiPlus but it eventually finished.

I probably tried 10+ times

2 |3000

rona avatar image
rona answered ·

Thanks for the support have retried another 20 times with every direction followed .I still have flickering lights . When i select ok from the ready to program screen i get a general error occurred.Is there any way to reset the chip other than on/off of rocker switch. I removed shore power while trying to program .What is the next step??

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic