question

nimrod avatar image
nimrod asked

raspberry pi 3 B + venus os 2.87 + linux mint 20.3

I try to connect to my raspberry venus os 2.87 with ethernet cable but when i try venus.local in my web client it is not working. please help me? How to find the ip for connect the venus os??

Venus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Elimac avatar image
Elimac answered Ā·

I think it might be possible to try the pi3B+ bluetooth first so it points you to the correct address.

What I would do though, is to access your main router and look up for "raspberrypi2" in the DHCP table, check what IP is using.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nimrod avatar image
nimrod answered Ā·

Hello I don't have any router on my computer. I'm using my cellphone usb modem to go on internet. I do'nt know where to find the ip to connect te raspberry. I try victronconnect on my android cellphone it works on bluetooth but the ip not working in the computer. No information in the ethernet info page

2 |3000

nimrod avatar image
nimrod answered Ā·

I succed with victron connect. First activate the wifi hotpoint on smart phone. Open victronconnect with bluetooth. go to wifi and connect to your wifihotpoint. Go to your computer connect the same wifihotpoint and now venus.local works on web browser.
But I did not succed with ethernt RJ45 cable.

2 |3000

Related Resources