question

ranjan avatar image
ranjan asked

MPPT not showing voltage

i have purchsed MPPT 150/100 invertor when conect to pv and battery back solar mppt burning

MPPT Controllers
7 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

@Ranjan

Which voltage is not displayed, battery voltage or PV voltage? And what do you mean with "mppt burning"?

If by that you mean the MPPT burst into flames, then I highly recommend hiring a competent electrician and having the system checked out before anyone gets hurt.

0 Likes 0 ·
ranjan avatar image ranjan Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
pv voltage

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ ranjan commented ·

Please more information about your installation. Type of PV panels, number of modules, in series or parallel or both configuration.

Then please check your wiring from the PV array to the MPPT input again. Also make sure polarity is correct. Also check PV open circuit voltage (not connected to the MPPT) with a DMM.
1 Like 1 ·
4 unit of 450W mon crystal pannels conected as serials

PV array voltage 94.5V open circuit

battery pack used FOX voltage 53.5V

yes polarity is correct checked wil muliti meeter

first i fixed and MPPT not worked and send to distibuter in sri lanka they change MPPT and agin same issues

pls help me

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ ranjan commented ·

It is very unlikely that the new MPPT is also defective.

94.5V open circuit, Is this measured or a theoretical value?

How much voltage do you measure with a digital multi meter (DMM) at the PV array?

Please also post a screenshot of the MPPT battery settings when connected to VictronConnect.

0 Likes 0 ·
94.5V is measured with DMM
0 Likes 0 ·

with a DMM. ?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
ranjan avatar image
ranjan answered ·

Pls tell me what is this part of inverter and if conect battery cable whts happens it will effect to mppt

img-20220325-wa0013.jpg

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.