question

fry5family avatar image
fry5family asked

GX Touch 50 Display Will Not Power Up

My GX Touch 50 was plugged directly into the Cerbo GX and operating normally. I added a 3 meter HDMI cable and USB cable to bring the touch screen into our RV living space. When I plugged in the Touch 50, it did not power up. I plugged the Touch 50 USB into a phone charger and still no power up. I plugged the Touch 50 directly back into the Cerbo GX and it still does not power up. Does the Cerbo GX need to be power cycled? What do you suggest? Thanks in advance!

installation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@fry5family@aol.com

You will need to reboot. There seems to be a specific order the cables like to be plugged in. Also dont forget it is a computer basically.

It is best to plug in and unplug with the system off.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fry5family avatar image
fry5family answered ·

Thank you, Alexandra. That was exactly the case. The reboot, after plugging in the extensions, powered up the GX Touch 50 screen.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic