question

romanzhukov avatar image
romanzhukov asked

My SmartSolar 75|15 became a brick and just pass only the Product info page. Was MPPT died?

VictronConnect_report.log

Just a three days ago my smart solar became not working. When we try to connect to it we see only product info. We try to update firmware -no luck.
So I think that the MPPT is not working.
I insist on fact that the Victron connect must detect this error and make possible user to understand this.The controller works only 1 month. Is it a warranty case and must I replace it?

photo-2021-08-28-15-40-05.jpg

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

There was a similar question a while ago but I can't find it right now.

Did you try to power cycle the MPPT?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

romanzhukov avatar image
romanzhukov answered ·

Yes, We did the power cycle multiple times. The MPPT controller seems to be died during the normal working modes after 1 working month .Nothing happens and it just died.We have also pass the power solar project to our client and now the client want to get all money back due to faulty Victron controller. So I want the resseller to be very quick in terms of replace this for free. Is it possbile in Moscow (Russia)?

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

This map shows 3 distributors in Moscow:

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

0 Likes 0 ·