question

ejm avatar image
ejm asked

Quattro Fault

There is power from the battery bank, but Quattro is blocking it. I tested the terminals at the Quattro and it shows there is plenty of power. The only way I have electric is when I run my generator, it also will not let my generator charge the battery bank. Only my panels will charge the battery bank. I also see an error code # 24 System protection intitated. Please help

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
basil katakuzinos avatar image
basil katakuzinos answered ·

Error 24 is a verry rare error and normally indicates an internal failure of a component of the Quattro, would strongly recommend contacting your Victron installer for assistance or warranty repair/replacement.

I have linked the VE.Bus error codes so you can read for yourself what the causes of this error are.

VE.Bus Error Codes [Victron Energy]

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

basil katakuzinos avatar image basil katakuzinos commented ·

Some diagnostics can be performed as outlined in the Error codes manual in my above message. If you are not confident to do these and do not have a comprehensive understanding of the quattro and the system, I would strongly recommend asking a solar installer to do this.

0 Likes 0 ·