question

Dosheimer avatar image
Dosheimer asked

Multiplus 3000VA: Problem MK3 USB and VE.Bus Smart Dongle connected at same time?

Hi!
When I have connected my Multiplus 12/3000/120-50 via RJ45 cable to an MK3 USB to my Notebook and also have connected the Multi via VE.Bus Smart Bluetooth Dongle, then the Multi is not working at all. Even the hardware switches on the Multiplus are ignored. The Multi and all devices have the latest Firmware via Victron Connect. Is this a known problem and is there a solution for that?

My final intention is to get the Multiplus data to my Raspi4 running Victron OS to have the Multi considered in the Remote Console (MK3 to the Raspi USB) and also being able to switch it On/Off via bluetooth on my smartphone running Victron Connect.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dosheimer avatar image Dosheimer commented ·

["...and also have connected the Multi via VE.Bus Smart Bluetooth Dongle.."]
I mean by using the second RJ45 port at the Multi for this

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Dosheimer avatar image
Dosheimer answered ·

Topic can be closed, it´s working now.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Andrei avatar image
Andrei answered ·

@Dosheimer how did you manage to make it work, am I interested too?

Thanks!

2 |3000