question

jjones458 avatar image
jjones458 asked

Defective Victron Multiplus Compact 12/2000/80-50 120V VE bus Inverter Charger.

I purchased this unit from Brandcentric, I have been trying to resolve this issue with them since March 2021. I have worked with their technical support people and they determined the unit was defective. I sent the unit to their repair facility on July 25, 2021 with the shipping label they sent me. The unit was damaged in shipping according to the repair facility who contacted me. I advised Brandcentric of this issue, they said they will advise me…..I’m still waiting, 5 months gone by and still no resolution to this issue, and they don’t respond to my email inquiries. They have my money and now my inverter. What do I do?

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Try to use this form and explain the issue, I think Victron will then contact your dealer.
https://professional.victronenergy.com/support/

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jjones458 avatar image jjones458 commented ·

Thanks but I did this months ago, guess it wouldn’t hurt to try again. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·