question

Nils Juenemann avatar image
Nils Juenemann asked

Smartsolar MPPT High load output, but nothing connected

I have a MPPT Charger with a 80ah AGM battery and a 50W solar panel connected. I removed the jumper from the pins to change settings for load output via app. Most of the time the load out is not working. It's always off. The battery is 2 years old and usually there is only a Garmin Fish finder connected and a USB charger.

Yesterday the load out way set to "always enabled", but since it most of the time it wasnt working I connected the load directly to the battery. But the app shower strange numbers now on the load output (see screenshot). The wattage peaked up to 51W. At this time I had only connected the USB charger. Disabling via switch all load didn't change anything. Still showing high number of currents on the load out.

Anyone with an idea, what's here broken and why the load output is most of the time is not working? I made also a factory reset of the device.

screenshot-20210707-222533.png

MPPT Controllers
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Nils Juenemann avatar image Nils Juenemann commented ·

This is happening, when I disconnect the battery from the charger. PV is still connected.screenshot-20210708-115611.png

0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ Nils Juenemann commented ·
Something must be wrong with your phone, there is an 11 hour time difference between screen shot, and VC has changed languages.?
0 Likes 0 ·
Nils Juenemann avatar image Nils Juenemann klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Yes, first Screenshot is from yesterday. The second one from today, I change language to English and tried to debug a bit with disconnecting everything..
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers