question

dnnypck avatar image
dnnypck asked

Tips and tricks or do's and donts to extend the life of my MultiPlus 3000 and batteries?

I wonder if the community has any tips and tricks or do's and donts. General things. I just want to ensure that my system has a long life, but am still learning about these things. Looking for stuff like "Don't stay on shore power 24/7 because XYZ" or "When you can, limit your current because XYZ" or whatever. If it's a tank and there aren't many or any of these that's fine too. Let me know. :D I'm just paranoid I'm doing wrong things.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

This is tricky to answer really.
There are a few things that are probably obvious. Heat is a killer of electronics and batteries. Keep the equipment and batteries cool and dry, don't allow moisture or condensation to form. Ensure good ventilation especially when power levels are high.
Lithium batteries need to be kept from getting too cold though.
Make sure connections remain sound and free from corrosion, a lot of power is transferred through those connections.
Don't let your batteries become overcharged or over discharged.

Keep your system maintained and it'll treat you well in return.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dnnypck avatar image dnnypck commented ·
Good tips!
0 Likes 0 ·