question

scott-1 avatar image
scott-1 asked

looking for firmware for Multiplus II 3000 2X120

I am looking for the firmware for the new Multiplus II 2X120 volt. I can't find it on Victron Professional. It doesn't seem to be listed in the VE.Bus firmware numbers.txt file. What is the family number?

firmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
anthony avatar image
anthony answered ·

Do you have the number available from the chipset in the unit. Alternatively from the GX device if one is connected or from the portal?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

scott-1 avatar image
scott-1 answered ·

Does anybody have the number for the chipset for the Multiplus II 2X120v? I don't have the unit available to me at this time.

2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Do you already have the Multi?

If yes you could just use VictronConnect to update the firmware. VictronConnect will automatically select the correct firmware.

Or you use VE.config to connect to the Multi and than you can select "target" -> "show software version"

2 |3000

scott-1 avatar image
scott-1 answered ·

Turns out the code is 2780.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic