question

kieranm avatar image
kieranm asked

Bluesmart solar app bug cant access

Hi there, I'm having problems accessing settings, controller is paired in victron connect app though BT but won't go passed this screen so I can change settings. Is there a bug with v2.25? I've done a reboot by disconnecting battery and solar panel etc screenshot-20210620-152946.jpg

MPPT Controllers
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi,

It looks like the Bluetooth interface internally cannot communicate with the mppt charger part, which normally should not happen and when it occurs should be solved by power cycling the product indeed.

Did it ever work or was this already the first time you connected it?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
kieranm avatar image kieranm Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·
Hi there Thanks for the reply, this is the first time it's been used, I have disconnected battery and solar and same problem, I've used different bt products, same problem, nothing seams to change. Would I need to return this as faulty?
0 Likes 0 ·
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ kieranm commented ·

Hi,

I would indeed say that the unit is faulty.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers