question

ekkesa avatar image
ekkesa asked

CCGX - Multiplus II - Profiles / Macros

Is it possible to create macros/profiles on the CCGX? The macro/profile should contain a set of presets for a certain condition. Setting like grid export parameters, grid setpoint etc.

Use Case: I have a Multiplus II 5kVa which is AC Coupled with a SMA Sunnyboy SB5000-TL21 on AC1. The AC-In is connected to the grid by means of a changeover switch. The secondary source is a 8.5kVa petrol generator which is started manually and only in times of long outages where the grid and sun is not available.

When the grid is connected, gird feed-In is enabled. Should the need arise to start the generator it will be handy to be able to create profiles/macros for this situation. Before doing the changeover from grid to generator on AC-In, have a button on the CCGX to set the necessary parameters to protect both the generators and the Multiplus II. Once the generator is disconnected again, a profile for grid to roll back the changes from the generator.

This will provide a mechanism to ensure safe operation and exclude human error (forgetting a parameter) when changing between such scenarios.

First prize will be to have this on the CCGX, alternatively it might be achievable through 3rd party integration via Modbus.

Any input or suggestions will be appreciated.

CCGX Color Control
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
ekkesa avatar image ekkesa Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Awesome! Thank you...

VenusOS Large looks like something which could do the job. I would like to fiddle with it, but not compromise the current config. Can I run this in parallel on a RPi next to the CerboGX?

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers