question

peter-holm avatar image
peter-holm asked

Multiplus 12/1600/70 relay tripping on AC in can internal fuse be repaired or replaced?

Hello my Multiplus 12/1600/70 relay tripping on AC in can internal fuse be repaired or replaced? I've taken front cover off works in inverter mode green LED stays on. When AC shore power is connected the relay start clicking by the thermal fuse stays in. If switched to down position 'charger only' relay keeps clicking orange LED comes on briefly then goes out the fan did kick in before but not now only when in inverter mode with a 600w+ load on.

Is my charger broken a and can it be repaired?UK technical number?

charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Peter there is a Large Mega fuse in there thats for the Battery power in and its replacable. and there is a pop out ac in fuse marked 16 amps that you can press to reset its on the outside case. The rest of your explanation is not clear enough, and yes if you take it to a UK Victron Agent then they would check and repair if needed

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic