question

mschuldt avatar image
mschuldt asked

Solar Controller consumption data no longer displayed in Android app after update.

After the most recent update my solar controller (MPPT 100/15) no longer shows the consumption current in the android app.

I was monitoring the consumption immediately before and after the update. It is powering all the lights in my Airstream so it is obviously still working. Immediately after the last update it started displaying 0 and has been at that level since when it should be at 40-100 watts. The power is still being consumed, the unit is still operational, it is just that the app does not display it.

The total daily consumption is still displayed in the history section, it is only the the status page that displays nothing for load output. Solar and Battery states are still displayed normally.

Any way to revert the last update? Any other way to resolve this now?

MPPT ControllersMultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wiley-ckoyote avatar image wiley-ckoyote commented ·
Hi, did you ever solve this?

I have a 75/10 with bluetooth dongle that did exactly the same after some applied updates last year august.
It just doesn't show the load anymore in the app.
First I thought the power consumed came directly from the panels, but at night it didn't show the loads either.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers