question

David avatar image
David asked

VRM Download - columns keep shifting

I am wanting to link a Pivot Table and Graph to downloaded data. But every time I download a new CSV, the column position of the data fields have changed!

Is there any reason why this is happening and is there any way to stop it? it is very frustrating to have to go in and edit multiple columns each and every time I do a download :(

I thought I would provide some examples ....

Went into the download and selected random time ranges, downloaded, then another range, downloaded, and repeated a few times. sometimes the column positions didn't change but usually they did.

Below is a screenshot of three CSV files and a random set of columns, but with some of the data I am needing to extract (Ah consumed, current and voltages)

Columns on bottom sheet shifted one place left compared to top sheet. What is not good at all is that the fields in the middle and the bottom sheets look the same - except they are for different Battery Monitors! - that really screws up the analysis :(

(and note this is just some columns I picked on to show. I didn't check all (around 12) columns I am interested in).

1621334493807.png

BMV Battery Monitor
1621334493807.png (99.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers