question

ianjdodd avatar image
ianjdodd asked

BlueSolar 75/15 no load output on initial setup

Hello everyone.

I have just installed my BlueSolar 75/15 MPPT and am getting no load output whatsoever.

The battery voltage is 13.8V

The PV voltage is 27.6V

But load voltage is 0V

I have a steady amber light indicating 'float'

And a blinking green light indicating 'Batterylife' mode.

Does anyone have any idea as to why I'm not getting any load output please?

Many thanks

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
paul-w avatar image
paul-w answered ·

Have you been into the "Load" menu in the Victron Connect app to set the parameters for the load output to operate i.e. "Always on" "User def.algorithm" etc ?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ianjdodd avatar image ianjdodd commented ·

Hi, I don't have the Bluetooth version so I'm just going off the lights on the front of the unit.

0 Likes 0 ·
paul-w avatar image paul-w ianjdodd commented ·

In that case then page 7 of the manual for your controller.

3.6 The load output (see figure 1 and 2 at the end of the manual) The VE.Direct communication port (see sect. 1.8) can be used to configure the load output. (dongle needed when using the Bluetooth app) Alternatively, a jumper can be used to to configure the load output as follows: ● No jumper: BatteryLife algorithm (see 1.4) ● Jumper between pin 1 and pin 2: conventional Low voltage load disconnect: 11,1V or 22,2V Automatic load reconnect: 13,1V or 26,2V ● Jumper between pin 2 and pin 3: conventional Low voltage load disconnect: 11,8V or 23,6V Automatic load reconnect: 14V or 28V

0 Likes 0 ·