question

titelines avatar image
titelines asked

I have 225 amp hour agm house bank on boat should i use ip67?

I actually have 2 identical house banks on boat and would order 2 chargers. I do not see that there is an arm mode I am assuming there is one. also could the bluetooth work consecutively or would they get confused? I assume bluetooth only works when charger is plugged in to 110 ac so I could not see battery condition when underway unless I am running a generator..

charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

titelines avatar image titelines commented ·

Also wondering what is max power consumption of charger?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
tozz avatar image
tozz answered ·

Your question is unclear to me. What do you mean by 'arm mode'? The bluetooth option is so that you can connect your phone to a device using the VictronConnect App. It can only connect to 1 device at a time, but the 2 bluetooth devices won't conflict. You can just switch back and forth.

If you want to see the battery SoC using bluetooth you will probably need a SmartShunt. It is powered by the battery and thus will work even without AC/shore power.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic