question

maplegate avatar image
maplegate asked

How can I clear the history on my SmartBMV?

Is there any way to clear/reset the history for SmartBMV?

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Use VictronConnect.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Maplegate,

look at your VictronConnect app. Go to the History tab and scroll down where you'll find the reset button. See screenshot.

bildschirmfoto-2021-03-22-um-180320.png

2 |3000

maplegate avatar image
maplegate answered ·

Thank you, Stefanie. I have the latest version of the app, and the device firmware is up to date, but the "reset history" link does NOT appear in my app. I am using Android. The only "reset" I can find is in the Settings, the gear icon (upper right), where is says "reset to defaults", which sounds like it'll do more than I want.

3 comments
2 |3000

I just checked with an Android phone. The reset history button is showing for me. So there is something else going on.

Maybe it helps deinstalling the App, switch your phone off and back on again and then install VictronConnect again from the App store.

0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·

Are you sure you scrolled down completely?

0 Likes 0 ·
wizard42 avatar image wizard42 seb71 commented ·

I have the same issue on my iPhone.

0 Likes 0 ·
takamine avatar image
takamine answered ·

I have the same issue with my SmartBmv712. I have the latest firmware v4.08. There is no reset button in the app !

2 |3000

takamine avatar image
takamine answered ·

But with the 712 it works via the display. Press setupbutton for 2 seconds ... then scroll with +/- to function 63 (clear history) ... then press selectbutton ... and yes, the history is clear now !

2 |3000