question

Bryan avatar image
Bryan asked

Looking for Local or Travel Capable Expert

Hey All, I’ve gotten to the point where I just don’t have enough knowledge, or experience to troubleshoot the few issues I have, but they are big enough that I’m running my generator daily, so I’m ready to bring in an expert if one is available.

I’m willing to create a scope of work, fly an expert in, pay for lodging, transportation, per diem for food, and fly them home (or to the next gig).

I’m currently in the US Virgin Islands, but would possibly be willing to relocate slightly if necessary to accommodate the right person.

Thanks in advance! I hope there are some top notch peeps out there willing to help.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Bryan avatar image Bryan commented ·

No help? Maybe a remote expert that has a video call capability. (More difficult but willing to try)

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Bryan, I've asked our (US) sales managers to contact you. They have a network of experienced installers and I'm sure there should be someone out there able to help you.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Bryan avatar image Bryan commented ·

Thank you! Much appreciation.

0 Likes 0 ·
philip-pritchard avatar image
philip-pritchard answered ·

Is there a Rep or "Expert fitter" in the Gloucestershire area UK

Thanks

Philip

2 |3000

sharpener avatar image
sharpener answered ·

@Philip Pritchard if you go over to this site and post what you are looking for in more detail you may get some more replies.

2 |3000

philip-pritchard avatar image
philip-pritchard answered ·

Thank you @sharpener

2 |3000