question

macca61 avatar image
macca61 asked

Modifying a wiring diagram

Hi does anybody have a wiring diagram similar to the Victron schematics thats editable i have tried some different programs but nothing looks anything near as good .

thanks

Gordon

wiring diagram
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

michaelvausr avatar image michaelvausr commented ·

I use sPlan for the wiring diagrams, this are electrical drawings to build a system. The topological drawings on the Victron site are -I think- done with Microsoft Visio. There are -as far as I know- no Visio symbols provided by Victron to tell apart official and private drawings.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Michael Ziegler avatar image
Michael Ziegler answered ·

I have just spent the weekend working on a draft of my wiring system. I found a template already done by Victron as a PDF and then with PDF Pro edited the document ( see my work in progress) - when I was missing a component, I just went and found a Victron PDF with the component and copied and pasted into my working draft....also added photos of my generator to make it more personal - seemed to work really well....still learning...but it seems pretty straight forward.

screen-shot-2021-12-27-at-144711.jpg

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic