question

mediacut avatar image
mediacut asked

Overload alarm Quattro 10000 and strange noises

IMG_6606.MOV.zip

Hello, I have an issue with Quattro 10000.

Over 4500-5000w overload LED show and invertor act strange, make some noises and drain from battery and from grid...then back to battery, then back to grid...but in a strange way.

Because I set SOC limit to 30% and battery is over 49% normal need to drain from battery, and only when reach the limit SOC of 30% need to move consumption on grid...

Battery is charged to 49% and if I disconnect the grid and inverter run only on batteries works fine, no strange noise, no overload messages and no LED for overload blinking even on 7500w consumption from batteries.

I double check wires, I remove the unit from house consumption and make local test only with local devices...same issue.

I reinstall firmware, assistant, noting...

I was thinking that my inverter is fault, so i try with 2 separate inverters....both 481 firmware, same issue.

Where can we find old firmware? on VicPor is only available the latest 481.

Attached a movie with this issue.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
img-6606mov.zip (110.5 MiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Check your power assist settings.power-assist.png

power-assist.png (24.8 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mediacut avatar image mediacut commented ·

What do you mean? To disable or enable?

Now is disabled.

0 Likes 0 ·
nuvink avatar image nuvink mediacut commented ·

Hello

Have you been able to find a solution? I am having similar problem with 490 f/w, and still to solve the issue.

Update:

Changing LOM settings to Type B (or disable - caution) seems to work.

0 Likes 0 ·
nuvink avatar image
nuvink answered ·

Hello

Have you been able to find a solution? I am having similar problem with 490 f/w, and still to solve the issue.

Update:

Changing LOM settings to Type B (or disable - caution) seems to work.

2 |3000