question

tazzytazzy avatar image
tazzytazzy asked

Multiplus ii 24/3000 120v for North America?

Hello,

It's been 2 years and 8 months (May 21, 2018) since the Multiplus II was released in the 48/3000/35-32 230v format. Is there any chance that anything in the 120v range will be released?

Or, perhaps a better question, is Victron having difficulties making the Multiplus II available in anything with 120v? Seems odd that they can't figure out this voltage after almost 3 years.

Multiplus-II
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tazzytazzy avatar image tazzytazzy commented ·

We've now passed 2 years and 9 months. It looks like there is now a 48/300 120v model manual, any news on a 24/3000 model?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, we’re soon announcing (or already have announced; I didnt check just now) a 48V and a 12V model for 120V. 3000VA.

I dont know by heart when a 24V is planned.

sorry to be vague, see the guidelines for an explanation on these types of questions.

also we’re releasing a new 2000VA model, for both 230V and 120V at the same time (!). Thats a first.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tazzytazzy avatar image tazzytazzy commented ·

Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated! That's great you have have released the 12v and 48v systems, but if a 24v system hasn't even been planned after nearly 3 years since the release of the Multiplus II, I'll have to turn to a different vendor. :(

Or did you mean scheduled release? :-)

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ tazzytazzy commented ·

There will be a 24V - but I have no idea when or its status. If you’re in a hurry, I’d understand if you choose to go to another vendor. This is the best I can give now; sorry.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

And welcome!

0 Likes 0 ·