question

eduardo avatar image
eduardo asked

Hi Matthias,, you seam to be on the ball with theses old multiplus inverters

Hi Matthias,, you seam to be on the ball with theses old multiplus inverters, I have an old (2013) Phoneix inverter/charger 12/1600/70 with an RJ75 port etc.How can I connect to the Serial port ( rj45) to see the parameters , charging current adjust, use of the relay se etc..Thanks ed

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Though I'm not the only one who can help you I will try to.

You will need a MK2 Interface and the VE.config software.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

eduardo avatar image eduardo commented ·

OK, thanks for the quick reply, I will try soon,

I am guessing that's using the latest VE. Config software from the Victron has on their site?

Just waiting for a friend to bring over the Mk2 unit.

Cheers

Ed

0 Likes 0 ·
eduardo avatar image
eduardo answered ·

HI,, Matias, the VE Configure with MK2 worked perfectly with my old Phoneix inverte/ charger ( 12/1600/70 ) I was as able to see and change settings,, DESPITE Victron help desk telling me its too old and only use DIP switches... goes to show how much they care sometime, but I have to admit that all software and most current downloaded stuff is available from their site..

Thanka again

ed

2 |3000