question

kami avatar image
kami asked

2 Multiplus II mit jeweils eigener Batterie in einem System? / 2Multiplus with own battery each in a system

Hallo,

mein bisheriges System:

1 Multiplus II 48/3000 mit AGM-Batterie auf Phase 3 Einspeiseseitig mit Gavazzi Meter sowie Venus GX und 2x Fronius Galvo 2,5 1x Phase 3, 1x Phase 2, Konfiguriert auf Nulleinspeisung.

Nun habe ich noch eine Nickel Eisen Cadmium Batteriebank 48V/280Ah hier stehen. Diese würde ich gerne mit einem weiteren Multiplus in das System mit einbinden (Einspeiseseitig leider nicht möglich, muss in einem Verbrauchszweig erfolgen)

Hat jemand eine Idee wie man das ganze Sinnvoll gestalten könnte?

Danke!

Gruss

Michael

-----

Hi,

my system up to now:

1 Multiplus II 48/3000 with AGM-Battery at feeding point phase 3 with Gavazzi Meter (3phases) and Venus GX and 2x Fronius Galvo 2,5 1x Phase 3, 1x Phase 2, zero feed in is configured.

I have another battery (Edison with Cd type) 48V&280Ah which i want to adapt with another multiplus to the system (not at the feeding point)

Any idea for this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Michael

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ossi avatar image
ossi answered ·

Servus Michael @kami,

there two ways i can think of to have two batteries with each inverter to operate as "one" system. Disclaimer: this ist not supported by Victron since for Victron standart layouts one system has one and only one battery.

In Reihe /Series: The idea ist to have 2 separate systems, one as ESS system with VenusOS with selfconsumption. The second one inline (connected Acin to Acout of first ESS system) configured as backup. Doesnt work well, needs a lot of workarounds to run stable, but can give you the backup power of both systems on one ACout.

logik verknüpfung/EMS configuration With an external EMS you would have two separate Victron ESS Systems, with two different ACouts for backup (do not connect them together!). there for the two systems only are controlled via External Setpoint. One Product is Smart1 EMS check out https://smart1.eu/ or make your own PLC via Modbus TCP to control both systems.

Hoffe das hat geholfen.

VG

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ossi avatar image ossi commented ·

Project related i would say,

try using a small plc to write commands into the modbus register external setpoint of BAT2.

control conditions PLC:

If Bat1 SOC>100% - Charge Bat2 (=external control setpoint) with Excess of Grid Bat1

If Bat1 SOC<5% - Discharge Bat2 (=external control setpoint) with Grid Bat1 (=consumption)

I recommend very high control loop time >10s

VG

0 Likes 0 ·