question

tvenator avatar image
tvenator asked

SmartSolar And VictronConnect

My new 100/15 failed to connect for 24 hours. I tried on 4 ios devices. Finally was found and appears to have had successful firmware update. I dont know why. Will now connect but VictronConnect only shows product information page (where you can change code, etc). Have tried reloading VictronConnect. How can i get to the product settings. Clicking on the mppt in the device list just gives the product info screen. Can’t find any victron person to ask.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

top right hand corrner of the screen there is a small cog, select this and you will find the settings page

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tvenator avatar image tvenator commented ·

No. Could not get to blue screen with cog.

0 Likes 0 ·
tvenator avatar image
tvenator answered ·

Another attempt, hours later, reloaded firmware version 1.37. Now it works. Going to post another question about why it took days to communicate and how I can trust it in my marine application.

2 |3000