We are building a expedition / world traveling vehicle and are now in the process of defining the electrical components. We plan to travel without LPG, therefore we have a extended need on autark electricity (4 weeks autark time).
- Run 4 induction pads (2 x 3.7 kW)
- Run electrical oven
- Run AC with 1800W
- Run fridge / freezer 2 kW/24h max.
- Run standard washing machine
- Run water heater
- Run 2 diesel heaters
- Run 1 TV 48"
- Run all lights, water pumps, NAS, charge phones, laptops, cameras, etc
- We want to have 2 fully redundant systems 400Ah/24V and 800Ah/24V
- Solar with 2,6 kWp panels
- Charge booster (light machine of the truck, max. 100A/24V)
- Land electricity 230V AC
- Land electricity 110V AC
To stay independant, we decided for 1200Ah / 24V battery capacity LiFePo.
We would like to have all components from one provide and are convinced that VictronEnergy is a great partner!
Now my questions:
- What is better: 6 x 200Ah/24V or 12 x 200Ah/12V?
- Would VE provide a list of components and schema how to connect the components?
- What are the most important questions to ask?
Looking forward to feedback