question

Jonathan Phillips avatar image
Jonathan Phillips asked

I have BMV 600 series battery monitor. Is it possible to connect it to a new Color Control? IF so what cable do I require?

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Jonathan Phillips avatar image
Jonathan Phillips answered ·

Hi. Thank you for your response but it is not easy to locate this cable as I tried to buy it before but was sold the cable for the BMV 700 series. Is this the correct cable (see below)? I found a supplier in Germany, I was hoping to find a supplier in Australia. Thank you in advance.

Jon

1549672618792.png (111.7 KiB)
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

This is now an old and discontinued part. I will see if we can have one sent to you. I will follow up in email.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jonathan Phillips avatar image Jonathan Phillips Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you so much Guy.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jonathan Phillips avatar image Jonathan Phillips Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you very much. Do you need my address etc?

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ Jonathan Phillips commented ·

I sent you an email yesterday with what I need. Please check, it might be in your junk/spam folder.

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

1.4.4 BMV-600 series

Connect the BMV-600 using the VE.Direct to BMV-60xS cable supplied.

Victron Part numbers are:

ASS030532215 is 1.5 M

ASS030532230 is 3 M

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:start#connecting_victron_products

2 |3000