question

jhinman avatar image
jhinman asked

Multiplus Compact recommended battery capacity

What is the basis for the recommended battery bank capacity for Multiplus Compact?

The manual for the Multiplus Compact 12/2000/80-50 recommends a battery capacity of 350-1000 amp-hours. I have two 100 amp-hour lithium ion batteries, with a maximum continuous discharge of 100 amps each. That does not meet the 350 AH minimum recommendation, but my total storage capacity should be enough for my limited A/C power demands. (Running a microwave oven for a few minutes each day, and making a slice of toast).

I do not want to buy an inverter/charger and go to all of the effort to install it and find that it really does not do what I need.

battery capacitymultiplus compact
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

as long as you dont go over the max power draw for your batteries you are fine.

the 200 amp MAX draw for you two batteries if you draw more then these may turn off

on a Max overload you could draw 300odd amps, but not for long. so if you are ok with your batteries turning OFF on the rare if ever over current then in my opion you are ok

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic