I would appreciate some assistance or feed back on VeConfigure . I don't know if I am the only one but I am experiencing difficulties to configure each time I try to. This week only , 3 times on 3 different installations with 2 different laptop PC and trying with 2 different MK3/USB adaptors and 3 different Victron RJ45 cables. I may be doing something wrong ?
This is what I do.
- disconnect CCGX or Cerbo
- Insert RJ45 on Vebus port of multi or quattro
- Open Veconfigure on laptop
- connect rj45 end to MK3/USB adaptor
- connect USB end to laptop
- in Ve configure, go to PORT/SELECT PORT/AUTO SELECT.
- system look for ports. Dots appear one after the other while searching .
From there , 2 different scenarios :
A/ no port is found. Get a popup. Help on communication. That's it
B/ Get a popup. MK3 detected. But the usual VEConfigure tabs do not appear. Nothing happens from there !
So I experienced these 2 issues this week.it's not the first time. These 2 installations are NOT connected to the internet so I cannot change settings via vrm. I need to change VS settings.
Grateful for some assistance or feed back. Hate thus situation in front of a customer !
Thanks and best regards.